September 05, 2020
I want to make some Cold cake, and I need Red Bean Paste. So, I decided today to make the red bean paste.
What you need?
– Red Bean 250 gr (soak in the water for 1 night)
– Sugar 330 gr
– cooking oil 50 ml
– glutinous rice flour 2 tablespoon + water 3 tablespoon
– salt 1/4 teaspoon
How to make?
– Clean the red bean and soak in the water for 1 night
– Boil the red bean with 1 litre water, after boiled, lower the fire to low heat, close the lids and boil around 2 hours.
– Blend the red bean or if you didn’t have any blended, then you can use sleve, press the red bean in the sleve until soft
– Put the red bean in the non-stick frying pan, mix with sugar, oil, salt and glutinous rice flour which already dissolved in the water.
– Cook until smooth.
– The Red Bean Paste is ready to use.
– if you make too many, put the rest inside the plastic wrap and put it in the freezer.