July 02, 2020
Fried Talas / Taro
What you need?
- Talas / Taro (in this recipe, I use 600gr compatibility)
- 2 tablespoon Rice Flour
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon Tauco / Fermented Yellow Soybean
- 1 pcs Egg
- 1.5 tablespoon Ginger Water (filter it)
- Garlic (mashed up)
How to Make?
- Peel the Taro (peel first then washed it because sometimes our skin is sensitive to taro) then grater it roughly
- Mixed Egg, mashed up garlic, ginger water, with the taro. Mixed well.
- Mixed Tauco, Rice Flour and Tapioca.
- If it tasteless, you can add salt.
- Form it into round shape just like meatball, then Deep Fried it. Don’t form it too small, form it medium size.
My family usually eat it with red wine, Dip the Fried Taro to Red Wine and eat it.
This snack is very suitable to eat anything with the family when you have spare time.