Besides Flight, the train in Indonesia also started to operated from 12th June 2020. But there’s some policy if you want to tranpsport by train in Indonesia. Here’s some policy from KAI (Kereta Api Indonesia), source: @kai121_ (Instagram):
Ticket purchase conditions:
- Ticket reservations can be reserved on D-7 before train departure for departures starting June 12, 2020.
- Ticket reservations are only reserved online through the KAI access application and other online channels.
- Ticket Sales offline service at the station is only for H-3 hours before train departure.
Train Travelling for people in the new normal adaptation period, for long-distance train passengers, the following terms and conditions are regulated as below:
- Present a PCR test certificate with negative results that are valid for 7 days or a certificate of rapid-test with non-reactive results that are valid for 3 days at the time of departure.
- Present a certificate of asymptomatic such as influenza (influenza-like illness) issued by doctors of hospitals / puskesmas for areas that do not have PCR test facilities and / or rapid tests.
- Passengers from / to the destination of Jakarta are required to have an exit and entry permit (SIKM) in the DKI Jakarta area, except for sectors that are excluded based on DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation no 47 year 2020.
- Passenger do not suffer from colds, colds, coughs and fevers.
- Must wear mask.
- Body temperature not more than 37.3 degrees celcius.
- Wear long-sleeves clothes or jacket.
- For local or commuter train passengers, only need to apply the provisions of points 4-7 above and must apply and comply with the health protocols established by the company.
- If during the boarding process is founded passengers who do not meet the above provisions, they are not permitted to travel on a train and tickets can be cancelled and get a full refund.
- The carrying capacity provided is regulated in stages starting at a maximum of 70% of the seating capacity.
- Passengers must follow and obey the instructions of the officer, either while at the station and on the train.
The list of Train that start operated from June 12, 2020 can be found here.