September 07, 2020
I try to make Yangko Cake / Cold Cake for the first time because crafing some sweet. Last time, I made the red bean paste, and the paste is to complete this cake.
– 50gr Glutinous Rice Flour
– 30gr Corn Starch
– 30gr Sugar
– 210ml Milk
How to make:
– Mix all dry ingredient then add milk. Mix together until it’s mixing well.
– Steam for about 20 minutes
– The dough will become thick.
– Pour some flour and continue manual knead using hand until you can form it and it’s soft
– Divide into small part, form lengthwise and flatten it
– Put the red bean paste in the middle of the flatten dough
– Then close it by sticking each side
– Form well, then cut into small pieces
– Put it in the refrigerator for a while, and then you can enjoy it.