Starting 8th June 2020, all people can back to travelling using flight in Indonesia. Here’s some rules that have to pay attention:
- Wear mask and bring own hand sanitizer, physical distancing and always wash your hand.
- Identity card (original)
- PCR Test valid for 7 days or Rapid Test valid for 3 days, with negative result or non-reactive result. (For Denpasar Bali, Balikpapan, Lombok, Surabaya, Padang, Timika and Jayapura must use PCR Test valid 7 days)
- Health Statement letter from hospital for free from illness for those area that didn’t provide PCR Test or rapid test.
- Download PeduliLindungi application.
- For going abroad, you have to take PCR Test valid for 7 days.
Beside those requirements, there’s some city that needs statement letter to enter.